Saturday, March 22, 2014

A to Z Theme Reveal

Today I am revealing my theme for the A to Z Blog Challenge in April.

Ta da (trumpet blast).   It is:

The Book Launch of SAVIOR (April 18 on Amazon Kindle)

Every day in the month of April I will be posting on a thematic or character element of Savior beginning with the letter of the alphabet corresponding to that day. For instance on April 1st I will be describing the character and background of Al Lyons, captive father. On April 3, I will be writing about the Cult of Santa Muerte and Christian aspects of the book. And so on down the alphabet. 

So if you want to learn more about Savior leading up to and following the launch of the book on April 18, make sure you check back throughout the month here to catch up.

As part of the book launch festivities, you can join a Google hangout with other readers on April 20 from 8:00 to 10:00 pm EST. For more details, a description of the book and links to reviewers, go to the page on the blog for Savior.

I will also be posting my Savior book trailer video as part of the A to Z video challenge, as soon as it is ready for prime time. Keep tuned, sports fans.



No comments: